Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 8

Sunday, the day of rest. Except for me, that is. As a person who works from home and sits in front of a computer all day, Sundays tend to be anything but restful. I drive more, speak more, and interact in person with more people on Sunday than any other day of the week (yesterday's popcorn sale notwithstanding).

That's why I decided that on Sunday during weeks 1 and 2 I'd make breakfast my big meal. Breakfast this day was a massive 3-egg omelet, with half a cup of cheddar, half a cup of diced ham, and three slices of bacon.

Because Sundays are so busy for me, I actually neglected to have my mid-day snack altogether. Lunch was late, and by the time I got home it was almost time for dinner. Thus, my overall caloric intake was down considerably. I still can't figure out whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.


GramsCalories%-Cals
Calories
1,502


Fat
84.7
760
50
%
Saturated
39.7
355
23
%
Polyunsaturated
7.2
64
4
%
Monounsaturated
27.1
243
16
%
Carbohydrate
25.2
99
7
%
Dietary Fiber
0.8



Protein
160.1
657
43
%
Alcohol
0.0
0
0
%


In any event, my spirits and energy levels are still high, and my hunger is practically non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment