Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 2

Hunger improved a bit today. I'd have to rate it about  a 3-4 (out of 10). I felt satisifed for most of the day. At one point, I did experience a little bit of a head rush when I stood up. Dr. Eades suggests that this is a potassium shortage, so taking extra potassium should solve that problem. Other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Tonight's dinner was one of my favorites. We had grilled sirloin tips and steamed broccoli. I had 9oz of the steak and one cup of broccoli. The broccoli was drizzled with a tablespoon of olive oil, then sprinkled with coarse sea salt and black pepper. Dessert was half of a fresh peach, grilled over medium heat for 5 minutes, then served with a sprinkle of Splenda, cinnamon, and half a tablespoon of heavy cream. Very delicious.

FitDay reports the following as my entire day's nutritional summary.

GramsCalories%-Cals
Calories
1,980
Fat
90.3
809
40
%
Saturated
38.7
348
17
%
Polyunsaturated
6.7
60
3
%
Monounsaturated
31.3
279
14
%
Carbohydrate
38.4
148
7
%
Dietary Fiber
7.6
Protein
258.0
1,043
52
%


It appears that I ate more calories and protein than yesterday. Note that the plan doesn't call for you to track calories, carbs, fat, or anything else. I'm doing this as an academic exercise.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment